Marketing Manager Position
Both Hands Foundation’s mission is to fulfill James 1:27 by serving orphans, widows and Christian adoptive families. An adoptive family or group of volunteers finds a widow in their community to serve and raises sponsorship for their day of service, with all funds raised going towards adoption or an orphan-related cause. Completing over 1,100+ projects and raising over $14 million, you’ll work alongside a fun, enthusiastic team with a servant’s heart. If you want to make a lasting impact and see your work as more than just a job, this position is for you!
The Marketing Manager is the backbone of our connection to the world of adoption, widow care, and orphan care. Reporting to the Executive Director, this role will lead the strategy and implementation of marketing efforts focusing on two main objectives: increase the number of Both Hands projects while also raising awareness of fundraising campaigns that support the ongoing mission of Both Hands. In addition to communicating with our current supporters, increasing followership and engagement, you’ll also coordinate organizational activities to accomplish various marketing objectives throughout the year. Creativity, a strong internal drive, collaborative mindset, organizational prowess, and a Christ-like attitude is key. A person in this role should have a passion for widows and orphans and living out James 1:27.
- Develop, implement and budget annual digital and print marketing campaigns
- Design and write email newsletters, blog posts, and other content
- Establish & maintain an engaged presence on social media
- Manage all social media activity and posts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Vimeo accounts
- Engage in regular direct social media communication with our target audiences as well as influencers
- Staying current with social media trends
- Create and monitor online ads through social media and other channels
- Design and implement our year-end campaign, including print & digital media, videos, letter design, and other content
- Contribute updates and needs during weekly staff meetings to increase effectiveness
- Collect and analyze results to provide insights to staff for future initiatives
- Strategize alongside our staff ways to build Both Hands’ brand and overall awareness and followership with our target audiences (Christian adoptive families, orphan care ministries, churches, faith-based businesses, colleges and other groups)
- Represent Both Hands at conferences throughout the year (currently 2-4)
- Oversee design and creation of flyers, booth materials and other content
- Assist the BH Staff in developing content and materials for donor engagement
- Manage the design and print of development content and materials as needed
Website & Online Store Management:
- Communicate with website development team (Louder Agency) to evaluate improvements and updates to meet key objectives
- Build landing pages and update existing pages, posts, and design as needed
- Research and implement SEO optimization trends and best practices
- Manage Shopify online store and our book inventory on Amazon
- Manage merchandise inventory and fulfill orders via Shopify
- Brainstorm new merchandise ideas for various initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field preferred
- Nonprofit and donor CRM experience (such as Kindful, Salesforce, etc.) a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and all Google Suite applications
- Must demonstrate sufficient understanding of print and digital marketing and business communication best practices, with excellent organization and communication skills
- Experience managing an overall web presence, preferably WordPress (Beaver Builder)
- Knowledge of Emma email marketing, Canva, iMovie, Photoshop or InDesign or a plus!
- Flexibility to juggle multiple tasks and projects from initiation to completion
- Life-long learner willing to develop new skills and knowledge of our market
- Self-motivated problem solver who enjoys working in a collaborative environment
- Possess a servant’s heart, entrepreneurial spirit, winning drive & willingness to fundraise
- Must have valid driver license and be willing to run minimal errands when needed
- This is a full time position in Nashville, TN
Ready to Apply?
Fill out the form below to email our Executive Director about your interest in this position. Please attach your Resume. A cover letter is not necessary at this time.