The Ty² Vision Project is Both Hands' only annual fundraiser to cover our operations so we can maintain our pledge of 100% of the funds raised through our projects going towards adoptions and orphan-related causes. Your partnership will allow us to continue living out James 1:27 and serve more orphans, widows and adoptive families. Learn more about this year's Ty² Vision Project here!
Both Hands Sponsor! - ($10,000)
- Provide project day supplies and dumpsters for widows and adoption grants for our families
- Special recognition during morning registration announcements to all volunteers
- Branded water bottles provided to all volunteers with your name and logo
- All benefits included in the Right Hand Sponsorship below
Right Hand Sponsor - ($5,000)
- Provide project supplies for each widows' home and lunch, water and t-shirts for our volunteers
- Logo and name included in our email newsletter (21,000 email database)
- Logo and name included in special thank you social media posts (13,000 followers)
- Logo and name listed on all project day signage at up to 20 locations
- All benefits included in the Left Hand Sponsorship below
Left Hand Sponsor - ($2,500)
- Provide project supplies for each widows' home served on the project day
- Logo and name listed in special thanks section of project video
- Logo and name listed on our website and print materials
- 10 copies of the book The Orphan, the Widow & Me from Both Hands' founder, JT Olson
Interested in Sponsoring?
Deadline to reserve your spot is April 7!
Reach out to Jared DeLong, Both Hands Executive Director